Refund & Returns
- For hygiene reasons earrings may not be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
- We do not offer a refund unless the item is faulty.
- Rings sizes are clearly marked and cannot be returned or refunded due to incorrect sizing.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase and would prefer something else, we will gladly arrange collection via courier and send you a online digital store voucher or exchange the item to the same value but you will have to pay for the courier fee of R85 each way (unless in an outlying area of R135).
- All items are individually checked before shipment to ensure there are no manufacturing defects. However, sometimes we may miss something. If your item(s) are defective they may be returned within 7 days of your order being delivered. A “Defective Product” is one which contains a material imperfection in the manufacture or design that renders the product less acceptable, useful or safe than reasonably expected, under the circumstances. If this is the case, we will gladly arrange collection via courier and send you a replacement at no cost to you.
The jewellery will change colour over time with wear and tear and various other aspects. To make the color last longer we suggest you keep your byCARA pieces away from
- dishwashing soap
- hair products
- jewellery cleaners
- other harsh chemicals